You will find all our current vacancies detailed below together with links to the relevant Information Pack and Application Form. We would warmly welcome visits to our school, should you wish to visit please speak to our Office Team who can organise a suitable time to visit the school. You can contact us at: Tel: 020 8254 0862 or by email at: email@example.com
Abbey Primary school is part of the Willow Learning Trust and works closely with its sister schools: Aragon Primary School in Merton and Glenthorne High School in Sutton. The Trust is a welcoming and supportive environment within which to work and develop your professional skills. In addition the Trust offers staff:
- The opportunity to work in a 'Good' school
- A programme of support for ECTs and those in their second year of teaching
- A comprehensive programme of professional development for staff (both teaching and non-teaching) at all levels
- The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
- Opportunity to take advantage Healthcare cover including 24/7 GP appointments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Willow Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. We are committed to protecting our pupils and staff and therefore have a rigorous recruitment process which includes assessing candidates’ suitability to work with children. All staff will be required to hold an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Note on-line searches may be undertaken on shortlisted candidates and discussed at interview if necessary.
At Willow Learning Trust, we believe that all individuals are of equal value and we are committed to equal opportunities for all. All people who work and study in the school have the right to be respected and valued within a safe and secure environment and not to be discriminated against on the grounds of age, class, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief.
For details on how Willow Learning Trust uses your personal data please see our Privacy Statement by clicking HERE.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our school.