Please click HERE to read Abbey Primary School's Pupil Premium Strategy.
You may be eligible to receive Free School Meals and funding for your child’s school through the Pupil Premium, if you receive of one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Jobseeker's Allowance (Income Based)
- Employment Support Allowance (Income Related)
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your household annual gross income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is less than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit Run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit- NB: if you are working, your net income must be less than £7,400 a year (ie: after tax) . This does not include any benefits you get.
- Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
Please use this link in you live in the Sutton Borough:
Pupils in reception, year 1 and year 2 who attend a government-funded school are offered free school meals without the need to make an application. If you receive a qualifying benefit, it is important that you still apply for Free School Meals to get funding for your child’s school through the Pupil Premium.
Please note: for pupils not attending a school in the London Borough of Sutton, you must contact the council where your child attends school. If you live in the Merton borough please use this link Apply for free school meals and Pupil Premium | Merton Council
Part time pupils are not entitled to free school meals. Children who qualify must be receiving education before and after the lunch period to be entitled to free school meals.
If you are having trouble filling in the online form, please contact the school office on 02082450862 or email@example.com and we can advise you.